Niche content is my specialty. I’ve been strategizing editorial in a range of industries for years—equating to more than 80 magazines. From music to hospitality to ports to e-commerce to trucking to hospitals and even professional sports, I’ve pitched, organized and written it all.
As a content strategist, I learn your business and help you reach customers, members, and donors. I focus my projects on what will generate leads, followers, and purchases. Not sure how to develop a following for your business? Trying to reach an audience outside of your scope? I can help your organization with full-service project management and campaign development.
If you want to gain a true following, you need content.
- Publish content that’s relatable, interesting and relevant.
- Appeal to your wide-ranging customer base.
- Become a resource for the industry.
- Offer easily digestible stats, information graphics, and analysis of seemingly complicated topics.
- You want your content to be visual as much as it should be meaningful.
[Pro Tip: Content marketing is a means to an end.]
Project managers start with listening.
- Deadlines need to be managed with realistic expectations and experience
- Process development is critical for effective campaigns.
- How is your project going to be delivered?
- Who needs to see which parts of the project?
- On what platform(s) will your project be presented?
- Campaign strategy curated for your audience.
- Sally is 45, she is a mom and always on the go. Sally prefers listening to podcasts.
- Fred is a successful businessman with little time to spend seeking out your product. Fred prefers your product information delivered right to his email or phone—and at the right time.
We live in a visual world.
- It takes people less than a second to decide if they will read your content.
- You need a visual component to coincide with content.
- This doesn’t always have to be an image, it can also be an effective layout design.
- White space and color palates are also visual tools.
- “By the numbers” is one of the most shared and most successful infographics for all of my niche clients: